As usual, I parked at the free spot, 41.106056, -73.844445, walked up the path
(east), later walked down to the west.  I don't walk far.  I was there about
8:30 to 10:30.
 Resident warblers are in with pretty good numbers:  Yellow, Redstart,
Blue-winged, Yellow-throat. Still a couple Yellow-rumped around.  Warbling
Vireo back at the usual spot along the lower path, to the west.  Red-eyed
Vireo, Rose-breasted Grosbeak, Veery.  No other really migrant warblers.

The two highlights were a pair of Black-billed Cuckoos, and a pair of Orchard
Orioles.

I'll post photos later at the New York birders facebook site.

Bob Lewis
Sleepy Hollow NY