At the Forest Park waterhole in Queens, a Worm-eating Warbler and a female
Hooded Warbler have been intermittent visitors today.

On a side note, I've posted a few usable Kirtland's Warblers pictures that I
was able to muster up in the terrible conditions Saturday. Also, the Recent
Work page is now featuring a variety of pictures (of varying quality) from
last month's hawk watch experiment in Queens. As a follow up to the Killdeer
pictures, I did see two young ones on May 5.

Steve Walter

http://stevewalternature.com/