Last evening I had a possible Arctic Tern at Breezy point in Queens.  The
jury is still out, and thoughts would be welcome.  Images of the bird can
be seen below in my ebird report, and from flickr. The bird stuck around
for about 6 minutes before flying off, and I was unable to refind it
(though I didn't stay terribly long looking).  Winds were strong from the
SSE, and terns were constantly rotating though - there were at least four
first summer COTEs and one second summer bird over the course of my
observation.  Details here:

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S46510785

https://www.flickr.com/photos/129132563@N05/ and

Happy terning,