As interested as I am in the aging of these birds, I'm just gonna keep
reading the thoughts of others.  But going back to the
how-many-Arctic-Terns-are-we-seeing thread:

Tim,
My Sunday and Friday birds were different.  Look at my pictures from Friday
<https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S46569053> and Sunday <http://sunday/>.
Looking back at Tim's pictures <https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S46604935>,
I'm now wondering if on Sunday morning he had my Friday bird (or at least a
similar one), and then we found an entirely new one later after he left.
When comparing, look especially at the upper primaries (quite light on my
Friday bird, dark on my Sunday), bill color, leg color (both much deeper
red on Sunday than on Friday).

Andrew, this would kind of square with what you thought happened as
well...  Maybe the group of us saw both on Sunday morning, but we
documented the second one better...?

Anyway, thanks all for the crash course in everything ARTE.  I feel like
the past few weeks have been all ARTE all the time.

Tripper