The presence of nesting Bank Swallows were noted last year and shared with NPS
(Tony Luscombe) but not publicized. eBird field notes were suppressed for good
reasons.

My own empirical observations throughout the year thus far indicates they are
doing well with little disturbance. Let’s hope it stays that way.