Following up on the report I sent yesterday about shearwaters to the south of
Great Gull Island: Joan Walsh estimated that yesterday afternoon/evening there
were thousands of Cory’s and Great shearwaters south of Great Gull Island. In
addition there were several hundred Sooty Shearwaters. She told me that this
morning there were still shearwaters to the south of the island, but many fewer
than yesterday. However, this morning she did see at least four jaegers,
probably all Parasitics.

Joe DiCostanzo

Sent from Mail for Windows 10