The adult Bridled Tern continues on the northeast corner of Great Gull Island.
I did not see it when I first checked for it around 10:00 am. Presumably it was
out feeding. The evening around 6:00 pm it was in its usual area.

I have received a number of inquiries and I will remind everyone the island is
not open to casual visits. However, Tom Robben posted earlier today that he was
on a lighthouse cruise out of New London, CT yesterday and saw the Bridled from
the tour boat. Check his post for details.

Joe DiCostanzo

Sent from my iPad