Highlights of the eleven shorebird species seen from the south end of the East
Pond at Jamaica Bay between 5 - 6 PM included:

Marbled Godwit - at the south end, remained in the same spot for the whole
hour. Thanks to the birder departing the East Pond who gave us the heads up.
Wilson's Phalarope - SE corner, in all likelihood the same bird seen earlier in
the day on the West Pond by J. Ritter and B. Veltri. After a Peregrine Falcon
buzzed the shorebirds, it disappeared.
Western Sandpiper

I had sent an email to the list from my phone at the site but it never went
through.

Karlo and Alison Mirth
Forest Hills, NY