From: bounce-122871631-11143...@list.cornell.edu
[bounce-122871631-11143...@list.cornell.edu] on behalf of Patricia Lindsay
[pjlind...@optonline.net]
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2018 8:43 PM
To: NYS Birds
Subject: [nysbirds-l] Lesser Black-backed Gull update Heckscjer SP Suffolk - NO

This evening on my way home from work I checked the boat basin, Field 6
and Field 7 and, interestingly,  had NO Lesser Black-backed Gulls.

Of interest in Field 7 though, where the puddles continue to fill, I had
my first juvenile Black-belled Plover and juvenile Ring-billed Gull of
the season. Photos of the Ring-billed Gull are on my eBird checklist:

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S48426668

Patricia Lindsay
Bay Shore