I just heard from Mary Beth Kooper that the location is indeed the Alley
Pond Park Environmental Center, and that the possible WESTERN KINGBIRD was
initially found by Alan Drogin on a Linnaean Society walk earlier this
afternoon. Ms. Kooper also posted another photo of the bird:

https://twitter.com/BirdQueens/status/1041033520418828289

David Barrett
@BirdQueens