I no longer post any birds at this and other locations where I see
photographers.  I keep a group list of contacts and limit my postings to them.
I’m sure I’m unintentionally leaving people out, and I’ve been throwing the
idea of a WhatsApp group around with a few other birders.  There’s currently a
256 member limit on a group, but there are ways around that if we some day
exceeded that.
The photography stuff is out of control and I won’t contribute to a public
group any sightings of birds that are in chaseable locations.

Mike Cooper
Ridge

Sent from my iPhone