I had another good morning out in the yard today, with a nice diversity of
migrants and of course, a lot of Blue Jays.  Tuesday was a washout here, but
yesterday I had 562 Blue Jays before the rain started around 9:30.   This
morning was rain-free.  I was outside by sunrise (6:57) to mostly clear skies
and 44 degrees F with light south winds.   The first Blue Jay passed over at
7:10, and by the time I had to leave for a previously scheduled appointment in
the late morning, I had totaled 2,725 Jays:

486 between 6:57 and 7:57
748 between 7:57 and 8:57
1172 between 8:57 and 9:57
319 between 9:57 and 10:27.

 There were plenty of other birds on the move today too.  Here is a list of the
birds that appeared to be migrating:

Canada Goose - 233
Common Loon - 1
Sharp-shinned Hawk - 3