If reporting them means the birds are under constant harassment then yes, they
shouldn’t get reported.  Guidelines like those promoted by the ABA should mean
something.
Or they can get reported to groups that can have some control over their
memberships.  This is in no way a criticism of the Listserve, just recognition
of the fact that the Listserve can be viewed by anyone, whether they subscribe
or not.

Mike Cooper
Ridge, NY

Sent from my iPhone