My apologies to Arie for responding publicly.  My phone bundles people together
in ways I don’t understand.
I know we are on the same page as far as our concern for the birds and abiding
by the ABA guidelines.   And I agree that splitting off to another notification
group is not a great solution.
We probably differ most in our faith in our fellow man- I’ve been in situations
now where I’ve had to shame people into not chasing a bird over and over, some
will stop and some won’t. I hope Arie is right and we can help people
understand where we’re coming from.

Mike Cooper
Ridge

>>> http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES.htm