Joe Giunta and I (Sy Schiff) started at the Coast Guard hedgerow looking for
sparrows. Birds to look at but only WHITE-THROATED, WHITE-CROWNED and SONG. A
MARBLED GODWIT continues on the bar with a hundred AMEERICAN OYSTERCATCHERS;
BLACK and SURF SCOTERS are still in the water.

We drove over to the east exit of West End #2 lot and found the 2 VESPER
SPARROWS reported. On the beach were 2 LESSER BLACK-BACKED GULLS. NORTHERN
GANNETS were plunging into the water, always a great thing to watch.

 YELLOW-RUMPED WARBLERS are everywhere and a steady stream of TREE SWALLOWS
were moving through. There are a number of NORTHERN FLICKERS in the air and on
the lawns.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10