From: bounce-123037555-3714...@list.cornell.edu
[bounce-123037555-3714...@list.cornell.edu] on behalf of d Futuyma
[dfutu...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2018 11:11 AM
To: nysbirds-L@cornell.edu
Subject: [nysbirds-l] Big flight Robert Moses SP (Suffolk)

Although westbound movement has now largely subsided, there has been an
exceptionally massive flight at Robert Moses this morning. The thousands of
burds were dominated by Robins, Flickers, Red-winged Blackbirds, Purple
Finches, Pine Siskins, Yellow-rumped Warblers, and Tree Swallows,  with smaller
numbers of other species. Road edges and vegetation have plenty of sparrows,
kinglets. Phoebes, and more to search through.
Doug Futuyma

Sent from my iPhone