Congratulation, David, on hitting the jackpot: 777 followers at Brooklyn Bird
Alert.

You also reached 415 followers on Queens Bird Alert and 400 followers on Bronx
Bird Alert.
But the number of your followers on Manhattan Bird alert is staggering 5963

In total, you have 7555 followers
It is amazing.

You even cover Staten Island (in Brooklyn bird alert) and Long Island (in
Queens bird alert) and Westchester (in Bronx bird alert) and New Jersey (in
Manhattan)

This speaks volume to the great work you do for birders all over NYC area and
beyond. Many people appreciate all the timely info you provide in your accounts
and many are benefitting a lot from it by getting on some exciting birds.

My only wish is that those who follow you and get the benefit of your tweets
would return the favor and start using the hashtag words for each account. It
will only take an additional few seconds for every tweet they write.

Just add #birdbk for Brooklyn tweets, #birdqu for Queens tweets and #birdbx for
Bronx tweets and #birdcp for Manhattan tweets.

David works very hard to keep the city birders well-informed. He deserved all
the help he can get from the birding community.

Gus Keri

Sent using Zoho Mail

 ---- On Mon, 05 Nov 2018 05:53:56 -0800 David Barrett <mil...@gmail.com> wrote
----