Oops, just corrected -- the earlier post should've read March 23 and 24th
(Sunday).  Here's a link to today's eBird checklist, with a photo:

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S54175907

I would love to know if this bird will make it to day #100 here, which
would be tomorrow, Monday the 25th.  Both of my sightings this weekend were
at mid-day, and if any of you are planning a visit, I suggest standing on
the Forever Wild path north of the little stream and carefully scanning
west, or downslope.  Today the bird perched for a few minutes on the base
of an uprooted/overturned tree (not the tree just north of the stream and
closest to the path, but the one NW of it), then flew several yards north
and disappeared into dense tangle.  My guess is that it has a few hiding
places in this area where it can stay motionless and undetected for long
periods of time.

Good luck if you try tomorrow.  Sadly, I'll be at work by mid-day.

Karen