I visited less than hour ago from 5:45pm to 6:05pm and did not see any Ibis
during that time. 13 Greater Yellowlegs and 2 Lesser Yellowlegs continued plus
2 Dunlin. All were Between one puddle on the fairway closest to the East Marina
and another active puddle on the fairway near the west marina.  Regards,Lisa

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone