From: "Curt McDermott tele-...@hotmail.com [Mearnsbirdclub]"
<mearnsbirdclub-nore...@yahoogroups.com>
Date: May 4, 2019 8:29 PM
Subject: [Mearns Bird Club] Townsend's Warbler
To: mearnsbirdc...@yahoogroups.com

This evening, while birding the Stop Sign Trail at the Bashakill, with my
Father (Ken McDermott) Tom Burke and Gail Benson we we're fortunate to have a
Townsend's Warbler make a brief appearance. Cape May warbler was the other
highlight.

Good Birding,
Curt

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid

__._,_.___
________________________________
Posted by: Curt McDermott <tele-...@hotmail.com>
________________________________
  •       Reply to sender
<mailto:tele-...@hotmail.com?subject=Re%3A%20Townsend%27s%20Warbler>    •
Reply to group
<mailto:mearnsbirdc...@yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20Townsend%27s%20Warbler>
 •       Start a New
Topic<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Mearnsbirdclub/conversations/newtopic;_ylc=X3oDMTJmNzJkZzU2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE2MTg3MDg4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NTc4NwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzE1NTcwMTYxODA->
  •       Messages in this
topic<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Mearnsbirdclub/conversations/topics/8538;_ylc=X3oDMTM1ZThpcGFmBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE2MTg3MDg4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NTc4NwRtc2dJZAM4NTM4BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTU1NzAxNjE4MAR0cGNJZAM4NTM4>
 (1)
[https://s.yimg.com/ru/static/images/yg/img/megaphone/1464031581_phpFA8bON]
Have you tried the highest rated email app?<https://yho.com/1wwmgg>
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on
the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes
(Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with
1000GB of free cloud storage.

.