Shane Blodgett reports that the bird is present, at 5:55 EDT.
From: bounce-123587943-11143...@list.cornell.edu
[bounce-123587943-11143...@list.cornell.edu] on behalf of Shaibal Mitra
[shaibal.mi...@csi.cuny.edu]
Sent: Sunday, May 5, 2019 9:13 PM
To: NYSBIRDS (NYSBIRDS-L@cornell.edu)
Subject: [nysbirds-l] Common Greenshank  Info

The Common Greenshank continued at Timber Point when I left at 18:30, feeding
productively on large worms and other invertebrates on the flooded golf course.
Birders arriving at the golf course tomorrow morning should park at the main
parking lot. The favored puddles are immediately east of the parking lot, south
of a water hazard,  and northeast of the main building (the same puddles
favored by last spring's Wood Sandpiper). They can be viewed from the edge of
the main entrance road, between the parking lot and the building.

Tomorrow the weather will be better and golfers will be out. I think the bird
is likely to be present in the early morning, but I fear that it will
inevitably fly out at some point, and with golfers active on the course, it
might not return. Thus, it might be prudent for those serious about seeing it
to commit to an early arrival, rather than awaiting news of its continuing
presence before heading over.

I've posted some photos here:

https://flic.kr/p/25bXpNP

Shai Mitra