This time in the Long Pond Greenbelt in Sag Harbor. I saw the bird on the west
side of the trail exactly where the Old RR Spur connects to the Round Pond
trail.

Compared to yesterday’s bird, this one was much more mottled yellow. Its head
was the only fully red part of its body, its wings mostly olive.

I took some audio of its “pickytuckytuck” call which hopefully is audible and
which I will publish with my eBird list. The bird was high in a distant tree
and I had a Scarlet Tanager just overhead dominating the airwaves.

Also new warblers (for out east) arrived overnight including Magnolia,
Blackpoll, and Black Throated Blue.

-Chris

Sent from my iPod