Yesterday there were very few loafing birds until around 10:00.  Then flocks
started to loaf at the wet area on the west side, where the western path from
the parking lot comes in. There were three Roseates.  40.586838, -73.604113

Around 8:00 on the beach at the eastern tern colony I encountered a probable
Common Tern that really had the jizz of an Arctic.  Short legs, round head,
compact body, very long wings.  I posted some photos on the New York Facebook
photo site.
Bob LewisSleepy Hollow NY

    On Sunday, June 9, 2019, 9:21:06 AM EDT, peter paul <pep...@gmail.com>