I was on the eastern end of Great Gull Island this morning and was able to
spend a few minutes looking for the Bridled Tern. At least at 11:45 am I did
not see it. This does not necessarily mean anything. Obviously, the bird
must go out and feed sometime and I have no idea what its feeding schedule
might be. I will check for it when I can and post updates (positive or
negative) as I have them.

Again, my usual caveat that there is no unauthorized landing on the island.
The area the Bridled frequents is easily visible from a boat, but please
remember there are rocks just offshore, so a safe distance must be
maintained. I posted a map of the island on my Inwood Birder blog.

Joe DiCostanzo