There are at least two Gull-billed Terns that are giving great looks actively
looking for food and resting in the puddles at the lido preserve passive nature
center area. I've been spoiled by great looks by them the last 3 times I've
been here, usually from around 2pm in the few hours I'll bird here before
heading to nickerson beach at 4pm. These Gull-billed Terns seem pretty reliable
here,  figured I'd get the word out so others can enjoy too!! They can be seen
at nickerson too, especially in flight when harrassing the common terns to
steal their food, but these looks, and this setting seems favorable!! -Kev