Tom,      I was at the Rondout Reservoir this morning and had an adult and
juvenile. I am also aware of at least a couple in Wurtsboro. There was a pair
at the Bashakill for a couple of months, but they seemed to finally move on,
water was exceptionally high in May and June. John Haas
    On ‎Wednesday‎, ‎July‎ ‎3‎, ‎2019‎ ‎12‎:‎26‎:‎37‎ ‎PM‎ ‎EDT, Jonathan Perez