Apparently on a sail of the sloop Clearwater out of Cold Spring (Putnam county)
a BROWN BOOBY landed on the boat. Occurred yesterday (8/3). Unknown to me
exactly where boat was or time of day.  For those who have the Instagram photos
posted on Clearwater cite which were sent to me.  Unmistakeable. Perhaps  check
Instagram to see if anymore info. Curious if same bird seen around Sandy Hook
NJ and then Long Island recently?

L. Trachtenberg
Ossining NY

Sent from my iPhone