I commented on their Instagram post to ask for more details and got this
response:

"It landed right after we struck sail late afternoon (8/3) and stayed right
before we docked, then flew off towards storm king mountain."

No other details however. Also this serves a s a good reminder to keep your
eyes peeled on social media or other non-traditional places for rarities, I
don't think the bird would have been reported otherwise!

David Chernack
Dutchess Co.