There is a early pied-billed grebe in the lagoon at orchard beach now.also
while checking the area briefly for yesterday's lark sparrow at the meadow also
Pelham bay park with no luck I did find a olive-flycatcher.my time was limited
both yesterday and today so sorry for the late lark sparrow post.richard aracil
did spend some time trying too relocate the sparrow yesterday without luck.
                             Patrick horan
Bronx n.y.                    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.