There a several private roads but you can enter through Skinner’s lane and
drive in the direction of Route 12 and look around for migrating shorebirds
(now in early fall). You will pass several sad farms and now there a few
“protected” medical cannabis farms too, and  the area is under surveillance.

https://ebird.org/hotspots?hs=L1276465&yr=all&m=

The other road that is private but birders use is Indiana rd that is good for
migrating hawks in Fall.

https://ebird.org/hotspot/L1041928

Avoid to enter the crop fields when you see workers and stay on the main dirt
roads.

The other place to go is Pine Island Turf Nursery. I suggest NOT to visit that
farm during the week since they are working and preparing the fields for
winter. I generally go there ONLY during the weekends, when the place is more
quiet.

https://ebird.org/hotspot/L1041928

Good luck!

Felipe

On Sep 23, 2019, at 2:07 PM, Robert Lewis