Transport Lane is another private road that birders are not welcome on.... for
about 15 years.

Ajit I. Antony

Mearns Bird Club, Orange County New York

Get Outlook for Android

On Mon, Sep 23, 2019 at 3:52 PM -0400, "ArieGilbert"
<ariegilb...@optonline.net> wrote:

Trespassing is *against the law*. Adults should know this. Birders or
photographers are *not* exempt.
See the following document on proper behavior. Sheesh, does it really need to
be posted? Apparently and sadly yes. Yes it does.
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=ZGVmYXVsdGRvbWFpbnxxY2JpcmRjbHVifGd4OjcyZDE1Nzk1MDNjZWM3Yzc
It will not take a lot for the selfish and inconsiderate to ruin it for the
rest of us. Dont be one of them!
Arie GilbertNorth Babylon Queens County Bird Club inc.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: Peter <pwp...@nyc.rr.com> Date: 9/23/19
 3:22 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Felipe Pimentel <fpime...@hunter.cuny.edu> Cc: Robert
Lewis <rfer...@yahoo.com>, nys birds <NYSbirds-L@cornell.edu> Subject: Re:
[nysbirds-l] Birding the Black Dirt Region, Orange County
One should never enter the fields on Indiana Road. The last time I was there
there were birders from a number of states trampling all of the fields, much to
the dismay (right fully so) of the local farmers. So much so that there was
talk of putting up a locked entrance gate.
Peter Post

Sent from my iPhone