My Gulling was put on hold; thanks to Anthony for the post, “you made me look.”
Shoutout to Nas!

No Long-billed Dowitcher for me. However,
I did count 31 Hudsonian Godwits, 1 Marbled Godwit, 4 Stilt Sandpipers, 2
Short-billed Dowitchers, 37 Greater Yellowlegs, 7 Lesser Yellowlegs and 1
Dunlin. All on the southend.

I am pretty soaked but will attempt a look up at the north end in a few mins to
see what might be up there.

Good Rain Birding!