I also wonder about those 5G satellites, which are already interrupting the
weather satellites and large telescopes.  Birds use electric-magnetic
fields of the Earth, but these fields are disturbed.  These 5G satellites
are in the ionosphere, not good.  There will be over 50,000 of them.  The
EMF emissions are also a big problem.  Birds are delicate in that manner
(and so are we)   This is another subject for INDEPENDENT RESEARCH, not
official proclamations.