I've posted some photos of the Iceland Gull I took at the Boathouse Restaurant
in Ossining.

Bob LewisSleepy Hollow NY

eBird Checklist - 9 Nov 2019 - Boathouse Restaurant - 2 species

|  |  |

|  |
eBird Checklist - 9 Nov 2019 - Boathouse Restaurant - 2 species

Submitted by Robert Lewis.

    On Saturday, November 9, 2019, 5:11:00 PM EST, Anne Swaim