Dear All,

I hope I would count on your support. I am writing on behalf of the Jamaica Bay
Ecowatchers. We need folks to contact Governor Cuomo and urge him to pass the
Jamaica Bay Bill which would protect the bay from the dumping of harmful
contaminants into its deep sections. The bill is awaiting his signature and if
he does not call it up it will die.

If you want to protect Jamacia Bay please take a few minutes to either call
518-474-8390 or email to
https://www.governor.ny.gov/content/governor-contact-form
and request that he pass assembly bill 5767 which is also Senate bill 4165
which will protect Jamaica Bay. M

Thank You.