I have not added my digiscoped images as yet to my eBird checklist but in
reviewing them and the videos I took, I am comfortable with a HY (hatch year)
bird as well.

Cheers,

--------
"I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of
others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence." ~ Frederick
Douglass

風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire