An Ash-throated Flycatcher found by Lisa Scheppke continued today at
Michaelis-Bayswater Park in Queens.

Other highlights from the area included 2, perhaps as many as 3 Orange-crowned
Warblers, Purple Finch and an American Pipit.

The Ash-Throated Flycatcher appears to have a circuitous route that allows it
to disappear for long periods but with patience, it was seen several times
throughout the day.