Got a message from a friend this morning:

"I received an email from a woman in Verona who insists she's observing an
anhinga on the grounds of Turning Stone in Verona. She approached me in person
a few weeks ago and I suggested it a cormorant and provided links to view. Last
eve I received a message from her insisting it's still there. Do you know
anyone who lives in that area who she could connect with to check it out? She's
insistent."

Highly unlikely, of course, but birds do weird things. Anybody in that area who
might check it out?

I missed an Anhinga in Ithaca 25 years ago, and am intrigued by the possibility
of finally adding it to my NY list.

Kevin

Kevin J. McGowan

Project Manager

Distance Learning in Bird Biology

Cornell Lab of Ornithology

159 Sapsucker Woods Road

Ithaca, NY 14850

k...@cornell.edu<mailto:k...@cornell.edu<mailto:k...@cornell.edu%3cmailto:k...@cornell.edu>>

607-254-2452

Kevin J. McGowan, Ph.D.
Project Manager
Distance Learning in Bird Biology
Cornell Lab of Ornithology
159 Sapsucker Woods Road
Ithaca, NY 14850
k...@cornell.edu<mailto:k...@cornell.edu>
607-254-2452

Do you know about our other distance-learning opportunities? Visit Bird
Academy<https://academy.allaboutbirds.org/courses/>,
https://academy.allaboutbirds.org/courses/  to see our list of courses.