The Townsend’s Warbler continued this AM at Philip B. Healey Beach, delighting
a number of birders and photographers. See Arie Gilbert earlier e-mail for GPS
coordinates.

The bird appears to have a pattern where it visits the Pines near the entrance,
it then heads over to a small solitary pine at the edge of the field, finally
heading over to Pine Trees near the houses. There are 3 Pine Trees there and it
favors one in particular that is adjacent to the side of a White House. It
spent quite a bit of time there before flying back over the field to repeat its
Pine Trees hopping.

A few us engaged with locals who were curious about the crowd and they were all
quite nice and welcoming. We want to keep it that way so please be aware of
your behavior in terms of walking the road and keeping your voices down as it
is a quiet street.

Reports positive or negative are useful; especially for those traveling long
distances. Visitors from Albany were there this AM.

Congrats to John Gluth on a most excellent find!

Happy New Year And Good Birding!