Joe Giunta and I (Sy Schiff) arrived at the Gatsby Playground site as a group
of birders was leaving. They told us where the PAINTED BUNTING was and we soon
found it. It fed while we watched, but within the reeds making pictures always
obscured by branches and stems.  No problem, we’re birders not photographers.

Next stops, field #6, but no Iceland Gull nor a Black-headed Gull at Jones
Island bar where we stopped. The road leaving the West End #2 lot, overlooked a
field surrounded on one side by photographers, lots of them.  We looked where
they were looking and saw the SNOWY OWL that has been hanging out there.  It
was resting on the ground.  (There is no need to hide its location. The world
was there all taking pictures).

Sy
Sent from Mail for Windows 10