Great idea, Angus.

Just an additional note: in order for the BBL to provide a complete report, the
entire band number must be submitted. A Canadian or American band will have a
numeric pattern such as: xxx-xxxxx (three numbers, a dash, then five numbers.
There should also be an abbreviated plain language instruction embossed on the
band. For reporting purposes, only the band numbers need be submitted (but -
again, ALL the numbers). If the band is from a system other than Canada/USA,
then there could be a wide variety of protocols involved.

Rich Guthrie
New Baltimore, NY

Sent from my iPhone