This morning around 11:20 I photographed two Golden Eagles along Clove Road in
Dutchess County.  This spot has been reported to Ebird in the last week or so.
41.663458, -73.677943.  It's between Lagrangeville and Wingdale.  It's easy to
park in the church parking lot.  Just look up!  There is a nice gas station and
store 2.5 miles south.

It's amazing how many Bald Eagles find this spot attractive as well.  I'll post
photos later to NY Birders on facebook.  And, oh yes, the area is seemingly
overrun with Ring-necked Pheasants.

Bob Lewis
Sleepy Hollow NY