If you've already submitted your 2019 report, you should
have received an individual email acknowledgment from me.
Thank you again!

OTHERWISE..THE DEADLINE IS JUST A WEEK AWAY!   (You get an
extra day every four years).

If you want your numbers to be included in the 2019
compilation, don't miss the Monday March 1 deadline. Data
may be submitted online at
http://nybirds.org/ProjCountyLists.html, via email, or via
USPS (but time is very short for sending paper mail!).

The form for emailing or snail-mailing is at
https://nybirds.org/CountyLists/web2019/CountyListForm2019.p
df
<https://nybirds.org/CountyLists/web2019/CountyListForm2019.
pdf%0d>

If you're an eBirder, check out my tips for getting the data
for the report from eBird:

https://nybirds.org/CountyLists/ebirdhow.html

For the 2018 compilation, see
https://nybirds.org/CountyLists/archive/NYSOA-CL2018.pdf

Good Birding!

Carena Pooth

NYSOA

NYSOA (New York State Ornithological Association) is a
501(c)(3) organization.