Dear Pat Aitken,
      When we were at the Coast Guard Station at Jones West End last Sunday
March 15, we were surprised to see extensive new grading that cut across
the gravel road out to the fishing docks. It looked like some sort of
construction might be about to begin there.
   Does this mean that the proposed support base for offshore wind turbines
is beginning to be built there, and that visitors are being kept out for
that reason?
   How could the Nature Center be a "drive through" site for anything - no
one is driving "through" there to anywhere.
   Are there any fuller sources of information about this?
    With no public hearings about anything, what a great time to start
major construction in a State Park.
   Yrs.,
  Bob Paxton and Sarah Plimpton