List serve purists, please forgive my non birding post.

If any subscribers know the whereabouts of one "Lotus Winnie Lee,” who works at
 Gouverneur Hospital. Please contact Jean Shum at acuga...@gmail.com).

For those of you getting out and birding, please be very careful. Safety comes
first.

For anyone who is feeling lonely and downtrodden during this time and could use
bit of contact/comfort either via e-mail or phone call. Please contact me
offline. I would be happy to give you my time!

Stay safe and check in on your fellow peeps.