This afternoon right after the passing severe thunderclap,  around 3:30 I had
an Orchard Oriole first-year male hopping and calling around the meridian
marshy area in Pier One, Brooklyn Bridge Park. Thank you David Barrett for
helping with the remote ID.

I’ve posted photos (digiscoped) to ebird as I was on my run. Bright yellow
breast, black head and nape, white wing patches. Rattling a few times and
oriole-like whistling.

This bird was still there until 4:30 very active and calling.

-Jonathan Andrew Pérez

Please excuse my brevity.  Sent from my iPhone