Today (4-26) I had 23 Fox Sparrows at Forest Lawn - far and away the
largest number of this species I've seen, although have been seeing many so
far this spring. Also present in smaller numbers were White-throated,
Chipping, Song and Field, and some other migrants.

https://ebird.org/checklist/S67855320

Yesterday (4-25) yielded an Eastern Kingbird at Tifft Nature Preserve.
There was a good mix of migrants, although the only warbler species I
encountered was Yellow-rumped. There were quite a few folks out, and some
were not great about physical distancing.

https://ebird.org/checklist/S67815909

I have also had the pleasure of a Fish Crow visiting my yard (4-18, 22 &
23). I have included some mediocre photos and audio for the most recent
appearance.

https://ebird.org/checklist/S67693823

Please be safe out there!

Joe Fell