A short while after re-locating the Tri-colored Heron reported earlier, in the
shallow ditch slightly east of original location, the bird flew north, into the
marsh.  Continuing along Dune Rd, heading west, I stopped just west of Dolphin
Lane, and saw a second Tri-colored Heron.  In comparing photos, one has a
distinctive red eye and breeding white plum on back of head, while the first
one had yellow eyes, no breeding plum and was a softer, more washed out
brown/gray back of neck, back and wings.
The second bird also flew north, into the Marsh.  Patience may be required to
relocated either or both birds.
Photos of both are being added to my eBird submission.
Eileen Schwinn
(Both birds also seen by Mike Higgiston a short time after initially found)

Sent from my iPhone