Of interest is the “orange variant” Scarlet Tanager that we saw in the Pinetum
on 5/12, practically as brilliant orange as a Flame-colored. It was following
an adult male Scarlet and perhaps the same pair reported today 5/14 from Cedar
Hill Cemetery in Hartford, CT.

It was a nice 5 days shared 5/10-14, and much needed away from the new norm of
COVID-19; also uplifting to hear the support echoing the streets at 7:00p every
evening honoring those of us working the “frontlines.” As they say, “stay safe”
- we all know what to do, it’s no time to put aside necessary precautions.

Brenda Inskeep
Stamford, CT