Alan,

Thanks so much for sharing your observations of birding locally. Your comments
embody what I feel is the essence of atlasing. It brings joy to really get to
know your local birds and I too have felt pride in successful nesting attempts.
Yours is a wonderful message to appreciate what you have right outside your
door.

I  would be interested to hear if others have experienced something similar. I
could make a collection of stories and share them in the next atlas newsletter
and on social media.

Happy local birding,
Julie

--
Julie Hart
New York Breeding Bird Atlas III, Project Coordinator

PARTICIPATE  Website
<https://protect2.fireeye.com/url?k=c8d6c650-94f0fe6e-c8d43f65-000babda0031-6934d6a512b40f2c&q=1&u=https%3A%2F%2Febird.org%2Fatlasny%2Fabout>
FOLLOW  Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/nybba3/> | Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/nybbaiii/> | Twitter <https://twitter.com/nybbaiii>